InkSoft is apparel software that allows your customers to create their own custom shirts. They can use their own designs, choose ones from your own library, or combine both to create a unique design. Offering this type of custom creation is worthwhile for many screen printing businesses.
1. Purchases immediately sync with OnSite 7. This means that you do not have to mess with your cart or ordering software. Each purchase automatically shows up along with the proofs needed to make it. This streamlines the ordering process.
2. Customers can design their own custom shirts online with InkSoft apparel software. In addition, they can also purchase other designs that you offer in your web store. Offering both custom shirts and already made designs helps to enlarge your customer base.
3. With InkSoft and OnSite 7, you can run multiple stores out of the same website, without dealing with extra fees. By doing this, you can run a company store and a fulfillment operation out of the same website.
4. With the integrated system, you do not have to deal with data entry. Each day you can take all InkSoft orders and upload them into OnSite, or you can do that with single orders. Either way, you do not have to worry about completing data entry.
5. You can use your own domain name with your InkSoft store. This leaves you in control of your store and website. The rest of the ordering process is then handled via OnSite, as are all other administrative tasks.