You can contact a commercial screen printing business that produces custom shirts for easy gifts for family members this holiday season. This is a quick, cheap, and effective way to scratch most people off your list, without leaving your house or doing much work. Choosing great t-shirt gifts for family is simple and easy if you follow the steps below.
1. Consider the things that each member of the family is into. Are they film buffs, or do they have a favorite saying? You can use these ideas to create a custom shirt for them.
2. Scroll through the shirts on the website you plan to order shirts from. Many offer awesome sample designs that you can order as is or customize. Use these as a basis for your design if you’re out of ideas.
3. Make bulk orders of the same design to save cash. Is there a family saying or something that your family has in common? You can use this as a basis for your design. Bulk orders usually consist of 20 or more shirts, but it depends on the company.
4. If you’re planning on doing a vacation type gift versus a traditional Christmas holiday, consider spreading the news with custom shirts. If you’re going on a skiing trip, for example, you can have shirts created that say something along the lines of “Robinson Family Mountain Lodge Ski Resort.” This would make breaking the news quite fun, especially for the kids.
5. Having kids wear matching shirts for family trips is a great idea to keep everyone in a group, especially when you travel somewhere busy for your holiday.
For more information about custom T-shirts, screen printing, and software, contact us at ShopWorks.