How to Improve Your Customer Service with ShopWorks
Beyond making your business a more efficient organization from within, software solutions for business like OnSite 7 also makes your business’s communication with customers and service more efficient and successful. Since customer service is one of the keys to creating loyal, returning customers, this benefit should not be underestimated.
Here are several ways that ShopWorks information services and apparel management software can help improve your customer service:
• OnSite 7 enables you to email invoices, quotes, and other customer forms as PDF documents, without you having to leave the system at all. This makes communication and transactions much less painful for you and your customers.
• The program has standardized pricing, which can generate quotes in mere moments. This saves you from having to calculate quotes on your own, keeping your customers waiting while you do so.
• OrdersLink.com enables customers to log on to your website and check on their order status. This, in turn, helps cut down on the volume of calls and emails you receive on a daily basis to check on orders.
• If customers do call to check on the status of an order, you are able to pull up all information regarding their order, in seconds.
• Your system will store all the details of an order for future use, once the sale has been completed. This is beneficial if you want to revisit a particularly successful or troublesome order, or if a customer places a repeat order.
• OnSite 7 enables you to manage customer design files, including thumbnail images and production parameters like threads, colors, squeegee angles, and more.