While we are very confident in our software solutions for business, we also acknowledge that they may not be ideal for every company. We know this to be true because we designed it with promotional product companies, including apparel, printing and awards companies, in mind. If you are looking for new sign business software, print estimating software, or another type of software, here are some things to look for within each system and company you consider.
• First, look at the SAAS company’s record. You want to make sure you are purchasing software from a company that has a good track record, including high customer retention and customer satisfaction, and a high rate of acquiring new customers.
• You also want to make sure that the company is continually expanding their product and updating it. This means having machinery and applications that allow for enhanced functionality within their software.
• If possible, find a company with low employee turnover, since employees who have stayed with a company for an extended period of time know the products better and are more able to assist customers with problems and questions that may arise.
• The software you ultimately decide to use should have shared data in a single platform, or high levels of integration. Instead of running many different applications separately, they should all integrate seamlessly within a single platform.
• The information flow within your system should be logical and have minimal steps. All of your information and informational archives should be accessible. Your system should also be able to offer you high-level, dynamic analysis reports on information, so that you can examine a single project, machine or employee effectively.