If you are looking for software solutions for business, we recommend you purchase a software system that was developed specifically for companies within your industry. Here are some of the most recent developments in digital printing systems that were created with companies like yours in mind to look for when you are selecting onsite software.
• Production Process Models: the software you select should allow you to model different production processes to see the best way to complete an order. This will help cut down time in processing and will thus shorten the amount of time delivery takes, further along in the process.
• Tracking: Make sure your system allows you options when it comes to tracking. For instance, the best systems allow you to track production based on machine, department or individual employees. This, in turn, helps you pinpoint problems faster and improve your business processes, since the guesswork has been taken out of problem-solving.
• Pricing: Just like with tracking, your system should provide you with different ways to measure and set pricing. For instance, you should be able to price items based on square meters, square feet, linear feet, and more.
• Storage: There should be a clear, consolidated method for storage within your system, and production variables and store design details should be stored in a manner that makes sense. Your system should grab and keep file location information, material types, imprint locations, and more.
• Specialization: While the software should be specialized for digital printing companies, it should be versatile enough that it can handle your needs, regardless of whether you print on vinyl, paper, cloth, or other materials.